Header

Thursday, February 3, 2011

What's on my SD Card

The past couple days, I've found my camera's SD card in my husband's computer. Out of curiosity, I checked to see what he was taking pictures of. Here's what I found:





I decided not to share the six other pictures of the cat, or the video of her playing with the blanket. I asked him about the picture of out our kitchen window, and he said on a message board he's a part of, there was a thread about posting outside your window. He thought people would be interested in seeing what Germany was like, but he sounded pretty crushed that no one commented on it.

When I said he should wait until the neighbors come by with their horses (which they do every day), he said that horses weren't interesting..... but apparently trash bins are exciting.

5 comments:

  1. Hahahaahaha! The cat photos are so CUTE! I do that same thing with my Serafina. And tell your husband that I think horses clopping outside my window would be extremely interesting! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, since I've only ever seen the inside of the Frankfurt and Munich airports while rushing to catch my connecting flight, I can't say that I've ever seen what Germany is like. So thanks for sharing the photo. :) And oh my word the cat rolled up in a blanket. . . . Soo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I erased the last comment because there were too many grammatical errors, haha. So I cheated, I took the picture of the cat rolled up in the blanket. We found her like that, and couldn't stop laughing our butts off at how silly she looked.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the photo of the cat rolled up like a burrito. Too cute. And that is kind of a neat picture of Germany to look at. I think Germany was actually one of our top choices to be stationed at, so that's a cool way to get a little glimpse of the area.

    ReplyDelete