Header

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Snow

Some photos of the snow last week. Also, playing with Photoshop (well, more like hitting "play" on free PS actions). It's been raining recently, so most of it has melted, but I'm sure we'll have our fill of it come February.





We're spending Christmas day at home; cooking up a goose and inviting some of Craig's single coworkers over for dinner. I ended up putting up the three-foot fake tree this year. I have a hard time spending twice as much on a tree that doesn't look nearly as full or large as the ones we could get back home. I guess ya can't beat driving less than a mile down the road (honestly, we could see the tree farm from our apartment!) and cutting the tree ourselves. Fourteen dollars and 30 min later we had a fresh cut tree ready to decorate.

Maybe I'm just a little nostalgic for home right now because of the holidays. On the bright side, we don't have to feel guilty for choosing one family to spend Christmas with over the other one!

Happy Holidays everyone!

1 comment:

  1. I'm loving all the snow, I feel like I'm in Canada! How did the goose turn out? I haven't eaten it before. Hope you're having a great holiday!

    ReplyDelete