Header

Friday, December 17, 2010

MilSpouse Friday Fill-In 24

1. What is the best gift you have ever received or given?
I'm a TERRIBLE gift giver and receiver. Just wanted to get that out there. Um, for my birthday one year I got the Barbie mini van/ RV and I thought it was the coolest thing ever. So far the best gift my husband has gotten me was a vacuum cleaner (no lies, I loved it). Oh, and a nifty wine rack. For wedding gifts, I love the dutch oven I got from my cousin and a handmade personalized bowl from Craig's family friends.

I'm still working on giving decent gifts to people. I've given some duds in my day.

2. Do you celebrate holidays differently when your loved one is deployed/gone or do you keep tradition?
Fortunately, we've never been a part for the holidays. I'd probably still put the little three foot tree up and bake some goodies.

3. If you celebrate Christmas, do you put an angel, star or something else on the top of your tree?
A star.

4. What are your three favorite websites?
Ones I go to the most:
-Facebook
-E-mail
-Online banking

Ones I like the most (besides those mentioned):
-Army Wife Chat message board
-Amazon
-Pioneer Woman (yeah yeah, like everyone else)

5. On your man do you prefer… boxers, briefs or boxer briefs? Or commando? (yeah, I’m starting to get desperate for questions!)?
Anything but briefs... they remind me of my dad. Yeah my dad likes to sit around the house in his underwear. I swear it's a farmer thing. When I sold feed, I'd have to wait for some customers outside so they could put their pants on. There, I said it... family secrets are out in cyberspace now.

No comments:

Post a Comment