Header

Friday, November 12, 2010

Friday Fill-in 18

1. Were you named after anyone?
Yup. My dad's name is Lance, and I'm Laurie. Sometimes at Christmas, I'd just see the "La..." and end up opening my dad's presents... which are usually socks or long underwear.

Lynn is a pretty popular name in my family (but I guess isn't it with everybody's?) and it just kinda rolls off the tongue: Laurie Lynn.

2. What color, if any, are your toenails usually painted?
Right now they're not painted, but I usually try to pick a bright color I typically wouldn't use on my fingernails.

3. How do you flush a public toilet? Hands? Feet? Something else?
Whaaa? With my hands... what's up with people being germophobes? I like to keep my immune system in top notch condition.

4. When you were a little kid, which TV character did you have a crush on?
So I can't think of anyone from TV, but I remember liking Devon Sawa (from "The Little Giants" and "Now and Then"), oh and David Bowie in the movie "Labyrinth." Might have been because of that bulge in his tight spandex pants.... I know I know, I was a perverted child.

I asked my husband this question- he said Clarissa from "Clarissa Explains It all", and Christine Taylor from "Hey Dude," who's now married to Ben Stiller. Wow, his were much more innocent!

5.Let’s say you had to lose one of your five senses (sight, hearing, touch, taste, and smell). Which one would you choose? Why?
Smell... I lose it every winter with my perpetual seasonal cold anyway, so I could deal with that. And it seems like it would be the easiest one to adapt to.

2 comments:

  1. Well I'm glad I'm not the only one who actually uses my hands to flush the toilet, which I thought was completely normal until also reading that everyone else uses their foot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would use my hand...but I know too many people who use their feet. Lol.

    ReplyDelete