Header

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Friday Fill-In 16

Wow, I've been away from the Friday Fill-ins for awhile now, but what the heck....

1. What is the longest road trip you've ever taken?
Washington Leadership Conference for FFA. We left Wisconsin and took a bus to Washington D.C. I forget how long it was- maybe 20 hours? Back when we lived in Georgia, it took about 18 hours to drive back to Wisconsin- and we could do it without stopping at a hotel.

2. Do you collect anything? Tell us a bit about it.
I'm an anti-collector. My parents are crazy about it. TV guide collector's editions, precious moments, beanie babies, newspapers when the Packers won the Super Bowl, old farming magazines, calendars, you name it....

The ONLY thing I can thing of off hand that I collect is my Christmas village, which I haven't added to in a few years. I will say though that I do collect a lot of tools and supplies to do DYI projects and crafting.

3. What is your favorite part about being an adult?
Hmmmm..... staying up late? Can't really thing of much, haha.

4. What song brings a tear to your eye?
Guess it depends on the mood. "In Color" by Jamey Johnson has done it, "Bridge over Troubled Waters," "Alyssa Lies," "Sissy's Song." Wow, I am a big crier apparently.

5. Describe your first plane ride (how old you where, where you were heading, etc.).
I was a junior in college, so 21-22 at the time, and I was in a class called "Dairying in Mexico" which included a 2 week trip to Mexico. We flew into Mexico City at night, which was really neat to see! It was probably the best circumstances to fly my first time because I was with a bunch of my friends and that kept me occupied. I'd have to say, that flight was probably the one I was the least nervous about, which is odd, I know.

1 comment: