Header

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Greetings from Wisconsin

Wow, that sounds like a postcard... as I write this, I am in beautiful Wisconsin and life is good. Went to the state fair today, mowed lawn, got to play with some cows, saw my sister show her calf (she did awesome!)..... aaaaand Craig is somewhere over the Atlantic Ocean!

My sisters also take photography as a 4-H project, and one of my sister's photos was selected for state fair, which there only a few from each county to go to the state level. I'd post it, but my family's computer is having trouble reading her SD card, grr!

Also, I'm pretty pumped to have 21 followers. I feel like I'm going to have to watch what I say more. Also, it creeps me out that my family actually reads this, which is funny, because that's the whole reason I started this in the first place.

No comments:

Post a Comment