Header

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Friday Fill-In 7

1. What is something you wished you’d learned to do earlier in life?
I wished I would have learned to sew and do woodworking. I don't know how to do either yet, but it's on my list. Also, I agree with Wife of a Sailor- I've driven stick only once, and it was last year. My boss had me borrow his truck to take something into town to get fixed- he was flabbergasted that as a 25 year old, I never drove a stick. It was like the third day on the job, and I was almost in tears in front of him. Not one of my finer moments.

2. What is your biggest pet peeve with the military?
Not getting things done in a timely fashion, and there always seems to be paperwork lost somewhere in the process.

3. What tourist attraction near you have you never seen?
Here in Wisconsin, I've never been to Noah's Ark Waterpark. Also never been to the EAA Fly-In or the Packer Hall of Fame to see the Lombardi Trophies.

4. What are you avoiding doing right now?
My family's computer needs to be cleaned off and Windows 7 installed, but I'm procrastinating.

5. Wine, beer or liquor?
Beer most of the time! It's the German in me.

2 comments:

  1. you are early!
    #4 might be long for me tomorrow if i don't get to sleep!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just recently got into sewing and I love it! I'm finishing up my first dress tomorrow : ) Driving a stick isn't too bad. When I was first learning I was always paranoid that other people were going to laugh or get mad at me for stalling the car. I then realized that if they were laughing it's because they had A. already done it when they were learning or B. didn't know how to so they shouldn't be laughing. That thought always made me feel better haha.

    ReplyDelete