Header

Friday, July 30, 2010

Friday Fill-In 6



1. What is your spouse's best feature?

His back. I know, weird. But from behind, I get to see his broad shoulders, and the silhouette is so manly (more weirdness...), and his back is completely hairless, so that's a plus!

2. Mild, Medium or Hot sauce?

Depends if I want to taste my food or just taste heat, but most of the time I go hot.

3. What is the worst uniform you had to wear for a job?

When I worked as a livestock nutritionist, having to bundle up in the winter was the worst. Because you never knew what environment you'd be in from one farm to the next, you're constantly taking off layers, putting them back on, etc. One minute I'd be sweating in someone's kitchen, and the next be standing out in a barren field somewhere with 15 below windchill digging into a frozen silage bag. And I always felt like a marshmallow with long johns, winter boots, two coats, two layers of gloves, etc. I hate the cold!

4. You have invisible powers… where is the first place you would go?

Probably someplace I shouldn't be.

5. What’s left on your “to do” list for this summer?

We had plans to head to Savannah and the beach, and to see a baseball game, but the car decided to take a dump in the middle of nowhere a couple weeks ago, costing us $800 in towing, repairs, and car rental, so now the plan is just to sit around and wait to move. After we move, I'll have tons of stuff on that to-do list.

2 comments:

  1. Someplace you shouldn't be...like the White House! Because that's totally what I put.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Savannah sounds like so much fun! I'd love to go there. I've never had the chance.

    ReplyDelete