Header

Friday, July 23, 2010

Friday Fill-In 5

1.Besides the horizontal mambo, what do you miss most when your spouse is deployed?

Craig hasn't deployed, but we did spend a fair amount of time apart while he was in BCT and AIT, and I was in New Zealand with dodgy internet and a crappy time zone. When he was gone, I missed the silliest things, like every night, he'd ask if I grabbed a glass of water to put on the nightstand. I also missed cooking with him, and his shirt folding abilities (I realize that's the second time I've mentioned this skill- it's starting to border on obsession). Mostly, I missed his "million dollar smile" as I put it, and his laugh.

2. What do you miss least?

Picking up his crap and his books laying throughout the house. Wow that was easier to answer than the first question.

3. You only get three crayons to finish your picture… which three do you choose and why?

Purple, orange, green. The secondary colors, because they match. Sorry no philosophical answer from me.

4. If you could have your own fragrance, what would it be called?

Eau de toilette of farm. A mix of fresh cut hay, clean country air, wood shavings, and a little hint of cow manure. It would be a big seller.

5. If the shoes make the man (or woman), what do your shoes say about you right now?

This girl doesn't like shoes. I never wear shoes if I don't have to. But if someone had to look at my shoe collection, they'd say I'm frugal on the verge of being cheap, and quite practical, oh and that I must have a short husband, because I don't own heels. Oh, and that I must be fun because my CFM boots are quite worn in. Oh if those puppies could talk...

3 comments:

  1. We basically had the same answer to #2. And yes, took me like 1 second to come up with that answer.
    My best friend, is a dairy farmer's daughter, and she smelled exactly like your response to #4 every time she came from the farm :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I grew up on a cattle ranch and I'd totally buy your perfume! I really miss the smell of fresh cut hay and our barn.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would buy your perfume in a heartbeat! I absolutely LOVE the smell of barns, hay, fresh air.

    I'm ya newest follower too.

    ReplyDelete