Header

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Ode to Dad

My dad in pictures for Father's Day.

Ya know how I know my dad loves me? He made it to Madison (a five hour round trip) to watch me in the marching band, even though he makes fun of me for being nerdy, and even pretended to like football for an entire game.

Dad loves karaoke. I made the mistake of picking his favorite karaoke song as the father/daughter dance at my wedding. He sang through the entire thing.

He won the Halloween costume contest. This photo explains a lot about where my sense of humor comes from. I guess he's dressed up as a woman going to Carnival who didn't have access to a mirror or makeup after 1987? I apologize for the graphic nature of this picture. Judging from the photo, I'm disgusted as well.

1 comment:

  1. lol, these pictures are so fun!

    And thanks for stopping by my blog! It's pretty rare that I find another army wife who grew up in Wisconsin! We gotta stick together!

    ReplyDelete