Header

Friday, May 14, 2010

Orders Update

Most of Craig's class has orders. Most of them are finished out-processing the 19th, and will be leaving Ft. Gordon forever on that date. Craig does not have orders because of some paperwork mix-up. He can't do much of his out processing until he has orders. We wanted to leave on the 19th. Chances of leaving on the 19th? Probably 10%.

Not such a big deal for most people, but it looks like I'll have to cancel my bachelorette party on the 22nd, and Craig will have to get rid of his Twins tickets. Also, before the 29th, I (I would say we, but I might just have to fly to WI early to get all this done) have to meet with the organist to pick ceremony music, make the programs, make place tags, have a consult with the hair stylist, meet with Pastor, and probably 10 other things I can't think of right now.

If his report date is still what it was originally, Craig also won't have time to visit his uncle in Minnesota who is very sick and won't be able to travel to the wedding. I'm sure everything will work out in the end, I just would have liked the full two weeks of visiting and planning before our wedding ceremony.

I got my dress yesterday. When I went to try it on, it only zipped up halfway. I made the comment that it fits just like the store sample, which was a size 10. Come to find out, the lady ordered a size 10, even though we agreed and even wrote on my receipt size 12. Looks like major alterations. I still haven't seen the dress zipped... it's going to be pretty low. I'm not wearing a veil and putting my hair up. I apologize in advance for any backfat that may occur. Now you know the story.

No comments:

Post a Comment