Header

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Food Funny

This website made me laugh so hard. I literally spent hours laughing

www.foodnetworkhumor.com

You can only fully appreciate this if you watch the Food Network, because everything they say on here is true, and I've noticed the same things. Like Giada over pronouncing everything, and Sandra Lee's ridiculous themes and tablescapes.

One thing they make fun of is on The Barefoot Contessa is the fact that she's always inviting house guests over for lunch or a party, and they seem to always be gay. So yesterday, Craig and I were watching Ina Garten/Barefoot Contessa, and he turns to me and says, in Forty Year Old Virigin style, "You know how I know you're gay? You were invited to a party hosted by Ina Garten."

That funny guy...

No comments:

Post a Comment