Header

Monday, August 17, 2009

Funny Food

Here's some "different" food I've eaten or seen.


Chicken flavored, you say?



It's EXTRA delicious. Also,it's 55% of your daily intake of sodium.



Lamb Rugan Josh. I wonder what a "Josh" is.


Prosciutto and Brie potato chips. They didn't taste as exotic as the name, but still quite tasty.


This is the only size pizza they had at Domino's. Just goes to show what pigs we are in the US. The sausage was actual Italian sausage links cut into disks. Tasted like Canadian bacon to me. I also noticed the pastas Domno's had available looked like they had more vegietables and less cheese than the ones they sells in the US. Interesting!

Beer pictured to show size of pizza. It was good, almost like Heiniken.

1 comment:

  1. Just came across your Blog and was so excited to see this post because I have a similar one! I lived in New Zealand (Dunedin) and blogged about my life there, it was quite the experience!

    Natalia

    My Military Blog
    http://armyoftwodc.blogspot.com/

    My New Zealand Blog
    http://ayearinnzed.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete