Header

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Flu Blues

Well, it was bound to happen. After running around doing everything, something finally gave. I got the flu. But who couldn't see it coming? Running non-stop for 12-14 hours a day for four days in a row, pulling an all nighter last weekend, working in 95 degree weather, followed by freezing my butt off in an a/c office building....

In the past six months, I've had two bouts of food poisoning, a UTI, and now the flu. Grrr.. I'm mad. Mad because I usually don't get sick. Mad because I know this is from stress. Mad because I don't want to get sick while I'm away on my trip. All this madness is stressing me out, haha!

But I digress...

On the bright side, I haven't been pressured into doing chores, and mom want me to feel better before Friday when Craig comes to visit. Only three days away! Perhaps some pictures are in order for this little ol' blog of mine! Another busy weekend awaits!

Update on my A.I. class. So I was getting pretty frustrated on the last day. The first two days went fine, but for some reason on the last day, I just wasn't "on my game." As the trainers said, it's more a mind game than an actual skill. And it is. If you think you're not going to do a good job, then you aren't. It's as simple as that. So a few nights ago, I got to breed four cows at home. They were much easier to breed than the ones at the meat packing plant, because they were actually in heat and wanted to be bred. I was pretty excited that this whole breeding business is easier than I thought! Now I've gotta wait at least a month to see if they're actually pregnant.

No comments:

Post a Comment