Header

Friday, June 5, 2009

Common bonds

For the past few months, I feel like I'm in the dark about a lot of things that are going on with Craig because communication has pretty much been non-existent due to being in basic training. Letters took 4 days, so by the time I sent mine asking a question, he responded, and then it got sent, so it was about 9-10 days before I knew an answer to a question. I found a message board a couple days ago, and I've been hooked ever since.

Army Wife Chat

I've found out so much about what's been going on by asking around, and have even met (online) a few people who have significant others starting training at Ft. Gordon. Plus, there's plenty of people going through the same things/feelings I have been. Ah, it feels so nice!

Now with Craig being at AIT (Advanced Individualized Training) I can talk to him every night, and hopefully once he gets settle in, he'll be able to use the internet. And then I'll never leave my laptop!

No comments:

Post a Comment